What We Do
AIC help manage risk, and fire and general insurance is a key tool in that process.
We specialise in small to medium sized businesses, focusing on managing risks and optimising insurance outcomes in the fire and general industry.
Working with our clients we identify risk and using our access to a wide range of insurance companies, a broad range of products, exclusive policy options, and of course, competitive pricing we manage that risk.
We consult and offer insurance products and services which meet the specialist demands of SME businesses across a range of industries, and the owner’s personal insurance needs including:
- Commercial Property
- Education & Training
- Performers & Entertainers
- Health, Aged Care & Medical Services
- Professional Services
- IT, Financial & Non-Financial
- High Risk Business
- Rural & Farming
- Hospitality & Food Services
- Sports, Clubs and Associations
- Manufacturing, Construction and Trades
- Transport & Fleet
- Marine & Boating
- Retail & Wholesale
PSC Connect Member Brokers are backed by a national network with support from New Zealand’s most reputable insurers and the ability to access the skills and expertise of global insurance experts.
And this enables us to:
- Give advice on insurance products
- Save you time and worry
- Work for you
- Read policy wordings to compare covers
- Offer advice on management and reduction of risk
- Obtain terms from a number of insurers to give you choices
- Arranging premium funding if required
- Advocate for you at claims time, we work for you,
- Check you are paying the correct amount of fire service levy
- Make sure your sums insured are realistic
- Keep you informed of the trends in the market
Bruce is a financial professional with over 38 years’ experience in the financial industry. Over 21 years in the insurance industry (broking and underwriting) and 17 years within the New Zealand Commercial Banking sector.I have an understanding of businesses and their risks from a number of levels.
Having worked and lived through the Christchurch earthquakes really reinforced the importance of risk management of personal and business interests. It makes the difference between the business reopening or closing after an insurable event and reduces stress and anxiety in personal lives
I am qualified under NZQA Level 5 to meet the requirements of a fire and general advisor as defined in the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013. In addition I am a Senior Associate of ANZIIF (Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance).
When I’m not working for my clients I relax fishing or gardening, spend time with family and friends and like to sample the occasional beer.